- Brother: We watched Evita in Spanish today. My friends were making fun of me because I knew the words to all of the songs.
- Me: *beams with pride*
- Brother: *grabs my iPod and plays "Buenos Aires" from the OBCR*
- Brother: (after a minute of listening) I like Madonna better than this chick.
- Me: *cringes with absolute horror*
I loved it when I first watched it. I’ve seen it countless times. I watch it whenever it’s playing on TV.
Here’s why Stick It is amazeballs:
1. It’s like Bring It On for gymnastics. “It’s not called gymNICEtics.”
2. If Jeff Bridges agrees to do a movie, it must be legit.
3. Haley is a badass.
4. “Call me.” “Stalk you” <- This line
5. Joanne is the original Britney from Glee. To bad the chick who plays Joanne is now Sugar on Glee and they give her nothing. GET IT TOGETHER RYAN MURPHY.
6. Wei Wei’s beam routine is THEBOMB.COM. Gymnasts should be required to do the worm on the beam.
7. Haley’s friends are named Poot and Frank. And Frank is gay. WIN.
8. They do flips in prom dresses.
9. “We Run This” is the best song ever. There’s a marching band section at the end. Marching bands are cool.
10. The leotards that they wear at the end have flames on the crotch (insert fire crotch joke here).