- Brother: We watched Evita in Spanish today. My friends were making fun of me because I knew the words to all of the songs.
- Me: *beams with pride*
- Brother: *grabs my iPod and plays "Buenos Aires" from the OBCR*
- Brother: (after a minute of listening) I like Madonna better than this chick.
- Me: *cringes with absolute horror*
I loved it when I first watched it. I’ve seen it countless times. I watch it whenever it’s playing on TV.
Here’s why Stick It is amazeballs:
1. It’s like Bring It On for gymnastics. “It’s not called gymNICEtics.”
2. If Jeff Bridges agrees to do a movie, it must be legit.
3. Haley is a badass.
4. “Call me.” “Stalk you” <- This line
5. Joanne is the original Britney from Glee. To bad the chick who plays Joanne is now Sugar on Glee and they give her nothing. GET IT TOGETHER RYAN MURPHY.
6. Wei Wei’s beam routine is THEBOMB.COM. Gymnasts should be required to do the worm on the beam.
7. Haley’s friends are named Poot and Frank. And Frank is gay. WIN.
8. They do flips in prom dresses.
9. “We Run This” is the best song ever. There’s a marching band section at the end. Marching bands are cool.
10. The leotards that they wear at the end have flames on the crotch (insert fire crotch joke here).
Me watching She’s All That at age 11:
OMG Freddie Prinze Jr. is so cute!
How could his girlfriend dump him!?
Laney is so lucky!
He’s so freaking cute!
OMG Taylor is so mean!
I love him.
Oh no, she knows about the bet!
I’ll go to the dance with you Zack!
Oh they’re dancing by the pool. That’s so romantic. They love each other so much.
I WANT THAT.
Me watching She’s All That at age 24:
HELLOOOOOO 1999. Look at those pleather pants!
Remember when Rachel Leigh Cook is actually gorgeous and sexy the entire movie? (I mean, those boobs)
Taylor, you’re dating someone from the real world…THE REAL WORLD.
Is that…is that Lil Kim? I…I think…I think it is! WAIT WHAT!?
Oh hey school DJ Usher! That high school has a DJ.
Laney’s BFF is totes gay.
That clown face bit never gets old!
I love how she spills red wine on a red dress and you really can’t even see the stain…BURN.
Since when do soccer player wear bro tank uniforms?
Paul Walker, just keep doing your sexy thang!
Oh no! I’m Zack and I can’t decide between Dartmouth, Harvard, or Princeton! My life is so hard! #firstworldproblems #whiteboyproblems
Why is little brother Boggs rolling around on rollerskates in the cafeteria? Is he practicing to be a carhop?
When in doubt, take your sister to prom.
What an elaborate choreographed dance sequence to Funk Show Brother! (that I totally want to do the next time I go to a high school dance…oh wait)
Note: Always carry mini fog horn thing to prevent post prom sexual harassment.
Remember when Laney and Zack get together at the end of their senior year of high school and will probably never see each other once they go to college?
OMG FREDDIE PRINZE JR IS SO HOT.
- Brother: Oh my god, it's 12:10!
- Me: WE SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE!
- Brother: No, it's late. I have to go to sleep!